Join the AdSpark Team!
We're on the rise! AdSpark is looking for new people to join our growing team. We're looking to fill the following positions:
- Graphic Designer/Website Designer (UI Design)
Are you passionate about advertising and design? Do you enjoy a flexible work environment and diverse workload? Consider applying today!
Join the AdSpark team! If you’re looking for a fast paced environment and an opportunity to expand your experience then look no further. We're now hiring an experienced Website Designer (UI Design) to help us keep growing. If selected you’ll be joining a growing team of professionals that take pride in our work. Our flexible work environment means you can work from home or in the office, whatever makes you more efficient, makes us happy! If you're hard-working, talented, and creative, please apply!
What will you be doing?
- Collaboration with other team members on website design/development projects.
- Conduct design/development research, including content review and wireframing.
- Design responsive, mobile-ready website concepts.
- Work with clients to bring their concepts to life
- Build out & testing of approved design concepts into functional websites.
- Perform maintenance and support for client sites.
- Implement SEO best practices.
- Server & domain management
What Qualifications do you need?
- Experience designing websites in Adobe Creative Suite for WordPress and other PHP based CMS frameworks.
- Experience with responsive design/development practices for mobile and desktop.
- Graphic Design for Web
- Diploma/Certificate or post-secondary equivalent
- Website Design & Development: 4+ years
- Saskatchewan Residents Only
Full time with competitive wage
Application Form Below
Join the AdSpark team! If youre looking for a fast paced environment and an opportunity to expand your experience then look no further. We're now hiring an experienced Marketing Coordinator to help us keep growing. If selected youll be joining a growing team of professionals that take pride in our work. Our flexible work environment means you can work from home or in the office, whatever makes you more efficient, makes us happy! If you're hard-working, dedicated and organized, don't hesitate to apply.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
-Assist in the development and implementation of the clients brand strategy.
-Support the Marketing Team in creating marketing plans on behalf of clients.
-Carry out marketing and advertising as outlined by clients.
-Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring a consistent voice.
-Assist with developing and managing content and Social Media marketing programs, including blogs, public relations efforts and online advertising.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS WOULD HELP?
-Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
-1-2 years of marketing experience
-Sask Residents Only
-Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as a keen attention to detail
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
PART TIME /FULL TIME AVAILABLE